1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data by which a person is identified or can be identified. This data includes, for example, the name of a person but also data from which a person can be determined (e.g. e-mail address, account details, etc.).
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the processing of personal data on this website is
Hans-Böckler-Strasse 150, 50354 Hürth
Telephone 02233 95 99 80
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name, address and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions and, if necessary, to answer your questions . to send requested information material. The storage takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Point b GDPR and is used for contractual or pre-contractual contact. We delete the data arising in this context within three months, insofar as no contractual relationship is established. After the conclusion of a contractual relationship, data will be deleted after the contractual relationship has ended, provided that the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements, e.g. § 147 AO.
2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction or deletion Art. 16f GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to object to processing, Art. 21 GDPR
- Right to data portability Art. 20 GDPR
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security. The legal basis for this is a balancing of interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR), you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation is effective for future processing after the revocation has been issued.
(2) Insofar as we process your personal data on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR